Though their history goes back centuries, the trusty water pipe is at a crossroads, as marijuana legalization changes how pot enthusiasts consume their cannabis.
The Colorado cannabis industry says the IRS is conducting an unauthorized criminal investigation using the state’s seed-to-sale database. FULL REPORT
Maryland’s medical marijuana program faces a potential new delay after a judge Thursday ordered a temporary halt to the program pending a hearing as part of a lawsuit that alleges regulators failed to consider racial diversity in licensing businesses. Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams granted a temporary restraining order…
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate pudding. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"He lied to me": Trump's budget lets down families hit by drug addiction crisis
- 2Largest, most rigorous study to date confirms CBD oil helps some kids with epilepsy
- 3IRS trawling state-run pot database to block Colorado marijuana companies from claiming tax deductions
- 4These 6 groups help vets get access to medical marijuana
- 5Op-ed from Colo. Springs: "Goodbye and good riddance to the annual 4/20 pot party in downtown Denver"
- 1“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 2Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 3Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 4‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 5How to make canna-oil: Tips and tricks from Kitchen Kush