Though their history goes back centuries, the trusty water pipe is at a crossroads, as marijuana legalization changes how pot enthusiasts consume their cannabis.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1DEA finalizing Schedule II status for synthetic THC drug Syndros
- 2Countdown to California recreational cannabis: Where, when, how it will work
- 3Marijuana syndicate grew pot in gated home in Colorado and sold it around the U.S.
- 4MassRoots founder initiates proxy battle to overthrow marijuana firm's board, leadership
- 5MassRoots sues founder, former CEO, alleging "serious misconduct"
- 1Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know
- 2Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 3Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name
- 4How to make cannabis oil for homemade weed edibles: Cooking tips and tricks
- 5Ask The Cannabist: How do I calculate THC for making homemade edibles using BHO?