In episode two, High Minded podcast talks about CBD and Colorado’s marijuana regulations, and with Mason Tvert, who helped get recreational sales on the Colorado ballot.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1New details emerge in 11-month-old Colorado boy's death linked to marijuana
- 2Couple sues after cops arrest them for hibiscus plants mistaken for cannabis
- 3Here are the new rules for legal marijuana in California, effective Jan. 1
- 4With Denver's ban on 4/20 rally organizer upheld, lawyer vows to fight any similar marijuana event
- 5Wyoming, bucking national trend, moves to tighten marijuana laws
- 1Dabbing essentials: the best dab rigs and gear
- 2How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 3Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 4‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 5Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana