Increasingly lax marijuana legislation may be cheered loudest in college dorms, but it’s the professor-aged ganja enthusiasts who are the average consumers of the legal stuff.
This Grape Skunk came across pretty powerful, as did its pain relief. The term “one hitter quitter” comes to mind. You hit it once and that’s all you need. However, with “grape” in the name, With a name like Grape Skunk, one might expect the Kool-Aid Man to burst into the room for a slap in the face. Instead, the Kool-Aid Man just politely knocked on the door.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1DEA finalizing Schedule II status for synthetic THC drug Syndros
- 2Marijuana syndicate grew pot in gated home in Colorado and sold it around the U.S.
- 3A "misguided crusade": Canada's bill to legalize cannabis faces opposition
- 4How will the new rules released for the Colorado marijuana industry affect consumers?
- 5Colorado man busted with 77 pounds of marijuana in Iowa traffic stop
- 1“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 2Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name
- 3The devastating American opioid crisis… of 1908
- 4How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 5Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry