A reporter in California goes undercover to see if medical marijuana dispensaries will sell recreational pot under the guise of Proposition 64. Here’s what she discovered.
INDIANAPOLIS — People who have epilepsy could be treated with a marijuana-derived oil under a bill approved by the Indiana House. The bill passed the chamber Tuesday on a 98-0 vote. The state Senate previously approved a similar measure. Indiana’s legislature has long resisted efforts to allow the use of…
For the first time I can remember (insert memory joke here), I’ve felt like I’m too busy to get high lately. As a daily toker for years, this makes frighteningly little sense. I point to examples of high-functioning peers all the time when confronted by the “Pot makes ya dumb!” crowd, yet here I find myself apprehensive to indulge.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Exclusive: Marley Natural herb collection elevates artistic connection
- 2Georgia lawmakers work on conflicting changes to medical marijuana program
- 3Hair drug testing: Useful information for marijuana consumers
- 4Vermont bill streamlines recreational marijuana legalization, focusing on home grows
- 5Would you like weed with that? Drive-through marijuana shop opening in Colorado
- 1Concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 2Ohio will prescribe pot for PTSD: State’s full list of MMJ-qualifying conditions
- 3How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 4I am worried about my NFL family. I am ready to talk cannabis. I am Eugene Monroe.
- 5Help! My 13-year-old is smoking marijuana. What do I do?