A reporter in California goes undercover to see if medical marijuana dispensaries will sell recreational pot under the guise of Proposition 64. Here’s what she discovered.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1DEA finalizing Schedule II status for synthetic THC drug Syndros
- 2Countdown to California recreational cannabis: Where, when, how it will work
- 3Marijuana syndicate grew pot in gated home in Colorado and sold it around the U.S.
- 4MassRoots founder initiates proxy battle to overthrow marijuana firm's board, leadership
- 5MassRoots sues founder, former CEO, alleging "serious misconduct"
- 1Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name
- 2CBD research is going to the dogs in quest to help pets
- 3The devastating American opioid crisis… of 1908
- 4Top 20 stoner movies that will keep you couch-locked
- 5Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds