A reporter in California goes undercover to see if medical marijuana dispensaries will sell recreational pot under the guise of Proposition 64. Here’s what she discovered.
The Colorado cannabis industry says the IRS is conducting an unauthorized criminal investigation using the state’s seed-to-sale database. FULL REPORT
Maryland’s medical marijuana program faces a potential new delay after a judge Thursday ordered a temporary halt to the program pending a hearing as part of a lawsuit that alleges regulators failed to consider racial diversity in licensing businesses. Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams granted a temporary restraining order…
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate pudding. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"He lied to me": Trump's budget lets down families hit by drug addiction crisis
- 2Largest, most rigorous study to date confirms CBD oil helps some kids with epilepsy
- 3IRS trawling state-run pot database to block Colorado marijuana companies from claiming tax deductions
- 4These 6 groups help vets get access to medical marijuana
- 5Op-ed from Colo. Springs: "Goodbye and good riddance to the annual 4/20 pot party in downtown Denver"
- 1Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 2Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 3Concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 4Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 5Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO