The IRS’ auditors have been paying closer attention to the cannabis industry as of late, and a tax attorney has some thoughts as to why this is occurring.
RED OAK, Iowa — Police in southwestern Iowa have arrested a 10-year-old boy and the boy’s mother after officers say the boy tried to sell marijuana to a classmate. Shenandoah radio station KMA-AM reports that officers were called Monday to an elementary school in Red Oak, leading officers to search…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know
- 2Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 3Top 20 stoner movies that will keep you couch-locked
- 4Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO
- 5What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?