A fruity hybrid of Dutch origin that provided relaxation and pain relief without clouding the mind.
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for a cannabis-infused tuna poke bowl. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Sessions, in unearthed video, mocks intern who questions his stance on marijuana
- 2Federal marijuana protections safe for now with stopgap spending bill
- 3Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 4How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 5What doctors have learned about an agonizing marijuana-related vomiting ailment
- 1Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 2The future of buying weed: California eyed as epicenter for delivery, e-commerce
- 3High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 4Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?
- 5Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know