A new assessment by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine analyzes 10,000 studies since 1999, quantifying the weight of scientific evidence, with recommendations for future study.
CARSON CITY, Nev. — A judge cleared the way Thursday for Nevada to allow more businesses to move marijuana from growers to stores in an effort to keep up with overwhelming demand since recreational pot sales began last month. Carson City District Judge James Russell lifted an order blocking regulators…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Cannabis industry "deluged" with résumés from millennials
- 2Mississippi uprooting 4-acre marijuana farm
- 3Nevada's cannabis sales start has changed the legal landscape
- 4Op-ed: Colorado officials should speak out on fake marijuana data used by feds
- 5Michigan cannabis legalization advocates have raised half a million dollars to get on 2018 ballot
- 1Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO
- 2“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 3Cannabis concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 4How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 5Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?