Tommy Chong’s new line of weed hits a little harsh but does the job – and even gets a top-shelf rave from our reviewer.
Medical Marijuana of Massachusetts will be the first of the state’s nonprofit organizations to open a dispensary on Cape Cod, recently announcing plans to begin operation in a small, nondescript building on Echo Road in Mashpee in late December. It likely won’t remain the only one in the region for…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Meet a reluctant medical marijuana doctor in the heart of the Bible Belt
- 2Recreational marijuana is saving lives in Colorado, study suggests
- 3After the smoke clears: What's next for Northern California's cannabis industry?
- 4Trump calls drug czar pick "a great guy" but he will "look into" connections to big pharma
- 5Trump's drug czar nominee withdraws after big pharma flap
- 1What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 2“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 3Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 4How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 5Best vape pens: Reviews of 12 portable vaporizers that stand out