Tommy Chong’s new line of weed hits a little harsh but does the job – and even gets a top-shelf rave from our reviewer.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 2How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 3Cannabis investors form 'blank check' company, file for $50M IPO
- 4Honolulu medical marijuana patients can keep their guns, but not buy new ones
- 5Alaska high school students' parents turn them in for selling pot gummy bears
- 1Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 2How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 3Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 4Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 5Dabbing essentials: the best dab rigs and gear