A reporter in California goes undercover to see if medical marijuana dispensaries will sell recreational pot under the guise of Proposition 64. Here’s what she discovered.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 2Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- 3Teen marijuana use in Colorado down post-legalization
- 4Mainstream alert: You can buy a weed-leaf Christmas tree from Walmart
- 5After a hot summer, Colorado's cannabis sales cool down
- 1Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 2What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 3How to make cannabis oil for homemade weed edibles: Cooking tips and tricks
- 4“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 5Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry