A reporter in California goes undercover to see if medical marijuana dispensaries will sell recreational pot under the guise of Proposition 64. Here’s what she discovered.
Medical Marijuana of Massachusetts will be the first of the state’s nonprofit organizations to open a dispensary on Cape Cod, recently announcing plans to begin operation in a small, nondescript building on Echo Road in Mashpee in late December. It likely won’t remain the only one in the region for…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Meet a reluctant medical marijuana doctor in the heart of the Bible Belt
- 2Recreational marijuana is saving lives in Colorado, study suggests
- 3Trump calls drug czar pick "a great guy" but he will "look into" connections to big pharma
- 4Trump's drug czar nominee withdraws after big pharma flap
- 5Hemp power-players lobby Congress to shift mind-set, legalize crop
- 1Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 2Top 20 stoner movies that will keep you couch-locked
- 3High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 4Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 5What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?