Favorite weed photos seen on Instagram: Entertainer Margaret Cho gets creative in Colorado. Plus, some the prettiest plant pics you’ve ever seen.
The three remaining defendants in the case of the so-called Kettle Falls Five have been sentenced to federal prison for growing marijuana in a place where both the medical and recreational use of marijuana are legal under state laws.
As other states grapple with public pot use, vapor lounges in San Francisco are examples of how social cannabis consumption works at California dispensaries.
This Jilly Bean had just enough of the delicious flavor and hybrid cerebral body high to leave me wanting more.
A reader asks: “Is it ever legal to buy or sell marijuana on Craigslist?” We spoke with marijuana law/criminal defense attorney Lauren Davis for the answer.
This marijuana-infused Mama Leone’s Soup is an all-time favorite of chef Laurie Wolf’s, and it’s a snap to make. The easy-to-follow Video Recipe is here.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
Staff picks: Elsewhere on the Web
- Feds: Fall raids in Colorado upend illegal pot operations
- Highlights: Strange and wonderful Colorado happenings Oct. 9-15
- Wine & Weed: Pot tourism goes upscale in the Colorado Rockies
- Week in Weed: Rihanna represents on Fader, stoney Manzo moment & more
- Seven arrested in extortion plot to grow marijuana in northern Colorado
The Cannabist on Twitter
- Afghanistan Map Game: Here are the results Oct. 9, 2015
- Sanders' debate mantra: Let Bernie be Bernie Oct. 9, 2015
- Review: "Pan" doesn't bring new magic to Peter Pan story Oct. 9, 2015
- Chart: Compare the average age in each U.S. state, 2005-2014 Oct. 9, 2015
- Westminster police find girl, 12, missing since Thursday night Oct. 9, 2015
- British nurse who contracted Ebola hospitalized again Oct. 9, 2015
- Frontier, Spirit among discount airlines some travelers love to hate Oct. 9, 2015
- 1 dead, 3 wounded in shooting at Northern Arizona University Oct. 9, 2015
- Colorado Springs police: Man, 20, shot by friend cleaning gun Oct. 9, 2015
- US stocks open higher, on track for best week this year Oct. 9, 2015