As Wyoming prepares for a massive influx of visitors for the coming eclipse, Colorado’s neighbor to the north welcomes the migration — minus marijuana.
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for a cannabis-infused tuna poke bowl. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Sessions, in unearthed video, mocks intern who questions his stance on marijuana
- 2Federal marijuana protections safe for now with stopgap spending bill
- 3Colorado marijuana dispensary challenges IRS in U.S. Tax Court
- 4Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 5How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 1‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 2Cannabis concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 3The devastating American opioid crisis… of 1908
- 4Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name
- 5Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know