Tommy Chong’s new line of weed hits a little harsh but does the job – and even gets a top-shelf rave from our reviewer.
Medical Marijuana of Massachusetts will be the first of the state’s nonprofit organizations to open a dispensary on Cape Cod, recently announcing plans to begin operation in a small, nondescript building on Echo Road in Mashpee in late December. It likely won’t remain the only one in the region for…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Meet a reluctant medical marijuana doctor in the heart of the Bible Belt
- 2Recreational marijuana is saving lives in Colorado, study suggests
- 3After the smoke clears: What's next for Northern California's cannabis industry?
- 4Trump calls drug czar pick "a great guy" but he will "look into" connections to big pharma
- 5Trump's drug czar nominee withdraws after big pharma flap
- 1Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know
- 2CBD research is going to the dogs in quest to help pets
- 3Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 4Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 5“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview