Colorado federal lawmakers this week amplified efforts to protect state-enacted marijuana laws and cannabis businesses.
Featured guest: Amanda Ostrowitz, co-founder of CannaRegs. LOTS TO TALK ABOUT • Will visitors to Sin City be able to light up in July or what might delay Nevada’s recreational marijuana rollout? • With legalization of recreational weed, California’s massive marijuana market is facing regulation upheavals. What surprises are found…
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for a cannabis-infused tuna poke bowl. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Nevada regulators have cunning plan to keep July 1 recreational marijuana sales on track
- 2Studies offer conflicting conclusions on marijuana legalization's role in car crashes, fatalities
- 3Watch: Toby Keith gets high with Willie Nelson in new "Wacky Tobaccy" video
- 4Chris Christie calls legal marijuana hearing a "dog-and-pony show"
- 5How advocates are inspiring members of Congress to champion national CBD oil legalization
- 1Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 2Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 3High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 4Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 5Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state