As other states grapple with public pot use, vapor lounges in San Francisco are examples of how social cannabis consumption works at California dispensaries.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1DEA finalizing Schedule II status for synthetic THC drug Syndros
- 2Countdown to California recreational cannabis: Where, when, how it will work
- 3Marijuana syndicate grew pot in gated home in Colorado and sold it around the U.S.
- 4MassRoots founder initiates proxy battle to overthrow marijuana firm's board, leadership
- 5MassRoots sues founder, former CEO, alleging "serious misconduct"
- 1Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 2‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 3The devastating American opioid crisis… of 1908
- 4Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 5Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana