Washington D.C. police chief Cathy Lanier says alcohol is a bigger concern to public safety and the well-being of her officers than cannabis. “Marijuana smokers are not going to attack and kill a cop. They just want to get a bag of chips and relax. Alcohol is a much bigger problem.”
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Homeland Security Sec. Kelly now says his agency, ICE, TSA will "take action" against marijuana
- 2Here's how Jeff Sessions has disrupted marijuana industry with words alone
- 3"The DEA has lost its moral authority": Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 4Denver cannabis church's debut doesn't go exactly as planned
- 5What will Colorado do when the price of cannabis drops like a bowling ball?
- 1Our top 10 infused recipes, from pot brownies to dank drinks
- 2What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 3Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO
- 4Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 5How to make canna-oil: Tips and tricks from Kitchen Kush