Washington D.C. police chief Cathy Lanier says alcohol is a bigger concern to public safety and the well-being of her officers than cannabis. “Marijuana smokers are not going to attack and kill a cop. They just want to get a bag of chips and relax. Alcohol is a much bigger problem.”
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for a cannabis-infused tuna poke bowl. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Sessions, in unearthed video, mocks intern who questions his stance on marijuana
- 2Federal marijuana protections safe for now with stopgap spending bill
- 3Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 4How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 5What doctors have learned about an agonizing marijuana-related vomiting ailment
- 1Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 2Our top 10 infused recipes, from pot brownies to dank drinks
- 3Cannabis concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 4Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?
- 5“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview