Colorado pot tourism: While curiosity is still at odds with social stigmas, tours with Cultivating Spirits or a stay at Breck Haus are enlightening options.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1New details emerge in 11-month-old Colorado boy's death linked to marijuana
- 2Couple sues after cops arrest them for hibiscus plants mistaken for cannabis
- 3Here are the new rules for legal marijuana in California, effective Jan. 1
- 4With Denver's ban on 4/20 rally organizer upheld, lawyer vows to fight any similar marijuana event
- 5Wyoming, bucking national trend, moves to tighten marijuana laws
- 1Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 2How to make cannabis oil for homemade weed edibles: Cooking tips and tricks
- 3Our top 10 infused recipes, from pot brownies to dank drinks
- 4What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 5Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players