A fruity hybrid of Dutch origin that provided relaxation and pain relief without clouding the mind.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 2Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- 3Teen marijuana use in Colorado down post-legalization
- 4Mainstream alert: You can buy a weed-leaf Christmas tree from Walmart
- 5After a hot summer, Colorado's cannabis sales cool down
- 1Best vape pens: Reviews of 12 portable vaporizers that stand out
- 2Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 3What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 4Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 5Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving