Chef Laurie knows you’re already wondering, ‘Why would I waste my cannabutter on a cream of celery soup?’ But this weed-infused recipe is worth your cannabutter, she promises
CARSON CITY, Nev. — A judge cleared the way Thursday for Nevada to allow more businesses to move marijuana from growers to stores in an effort to keep up with overwhelming demand since recreational pot sales began last month. Carson City District Judge James Russell lifted an order blocking regulators…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1The Sessions Letters: Read the U.S. attorney general's missives to the first four states to legalize marijuana
- 2Veteran sues police after SWAT team raided his legal Colorado marijuana grow
- 3Cannabis industry "deluged" with résumés from millennials
- 4Mississippi uprooting 4-acre marijuana farm
- 5Nevada's cannabis sales start has changed the legal landscape
- 1Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 2‘Something’s going to have to give’: An untenable conflict between feds, legalized states
- 3What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 4How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 5Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players