Tommy Chong’s new line of weed hits a little harsh but does the job – and even gets a top-shelf rave from our reviewer.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 2How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 3Cannabis investors form 'blank check' company, file for $50M IPO
- 4Honolulu medical marijuana patients can keep their guns, but not buy new ones
- 5Alaska high school students' parents turn them in for selling pot gummy bears
- 1Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 2Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 3How to calculate THC dosage in recipes for marijuana edibles
- 4Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 5Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know