Cannabist Show: We’re talking about the various cannabis plant compounds that are found in marijuana and hemp and notable cannabinoids.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 2How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 3Cannabis investors form 'blank check' company, file for $50M IPO
- 4Honolulu medical marijuana patients can keep their guns, but not buy new ones
- 5Alaska high school students' parents turn them in for selling pot gummy bears
- 1Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 2Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 3Ask The Cannabist: How do I calculate THC for making homemade edibles using BHO?
- 4How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 5Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry