Featured guests: Kushmoji creator Ben Tyson and AlpinStash co-founder Danny Sloat talking tech in the cannabis space and going from patient to grower.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 2How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 3Cannabis investors form 'blank check' company, file for $50M IPO
- 4Honolulu medical marijuana patients can keep their guns, but not buy new ones
- 5Alaska high school students' parents turn them in for selling pot gummy bears
- 1How to make cannabis oil for homemade weed edibles: Cooking tips and tricks
- 2Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 3Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 4How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 5Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana