How do Colorado voters really feel about the still-developing consequences of saying yes to Amendment 64 in November 2012? A new poll suggests Colorado voters do not have buyer’s remorse, The Cannabist has learned exclusively.
RED OAK, Iowa — Police in southwestern Iowa have arrested a 10-year-old boy and the boy’s mother after officers say the boy tried to sell marijuana to a classmate. Shenandoah radio station KMA-AM reports that officers were called Monday to an elementary school in Red Oak, leading officers to search…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 2What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 3Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name
- 4Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 5Concentrates 101: What’s on the market, from kief and CO2 oil to BHO