Pot critic Jake Browne offers a list of the 10 best tasting weed strains. They may spin you out or have you chasing an ice cream truck, but they will taste divine.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 2Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- 3Teen marijuana use in Colorado down post-legalization
- 4Mainstream alert: You can buy a weed-leaf Christmas tree from Walmart
- 5After a hot summer, Colorado's cannabis sales cool down
- 1Cannabis concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 2Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name
- 3Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 4Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 5The devastating American opioid crisis… of 1908