A fruity hybrid of Dutch origin that provided relaxation and pain relief without clouding the mind.
Medical Marijuana of Massachusetts will be the first of the state’s nonprofit organizations to open a dispensary on Cape Cod, recently announcing plans to begin operation in a small, nondescript building on Echo Road in Mashpee in late December. It likely won’t remain the only one in the region for…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Meet a reluctant medical marijuana doctor in the heart of the Bible Belt
- 2Recreational marijuana is saving lives in Colorado, study suggests
- 3Trump calls drug czar pick "a great guy" but he will "look into" connections to big pharma
- 4Trump's drug czar nominee withdraws after big pharma flap
- 5Hemp power-players lobby Congress to shift mind-set, legalize crop
- 1Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?
- 2Cannabis concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 3How to make cannabis oil for homemade weed edibles: Cooking tips and tricks
- 4Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 5Best vape pens: Reviews of 12 portable vaporizers that stand out