Guests: Women Grow CEO Leah Heise and Top Shelf Budtending owner Andrew Mieure. Talking ganjapreneurial spirit, industry diversity and private party planning.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1New details emerge in 11-month-old Colorado boy's death linked to marijuana
- 2Here are the new rules for legal marijuana in California, effective Jan. 1
- 3With Denver's ban on 4/20 rally organizer upheld, lawyer vows to fight any similar marijuana event
- 4Wyoming, bucking national trend, moves to tighten marijuana laws
- 5Countdown to California recreational cannabis: Where, when, how it will work
- 1The future of buying weed: California eyed as epicenter for delivery, e-commerce
- 2What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 3Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name
- 4Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 5CBD research is going to the dogs in quest to help pets