A new assessment by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine analyzes 10,000 studies since 1999, quantifying the weight of scientific evidence, with recommendations for future study.
CARSON CITY, Nev. — A judge cleared the way Thursday for Nevada to allow more businesses to move marijuana from growers to stores in an effort to keep up with overwhelming demand since recreational pot sales began last month. Carson City District Judge James Russell lifted an order blocking regulators…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Cannabis industry "deluged" with résumés from millennials
- 2Mississippi uprooting 4-acre marijuana farm
- 3Nevada's cannabis sales start has changed the legal landscape
- 4Op-ed: Colorado officials should speak out on fake marijuana data used by feds
- 5Michigan cannabis legalization advocates have raised half a million dollars to get on 2018 ballot
- 1High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 2Top 20 stoner movies that will keep you couch-locked
- 3How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 4CBD research is going to the dogs in quest to help pets
- 5What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?