A reporter in California goes undercover to see if medical marijuana dispensaries will sell recreational pot under the guise of Proposition 64. Here’s what she discovered.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 2Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- 3Teen marijuana use in Colorado down post-legalization
- 4Mainstream alert: You can buy a weed-leaf Christmas tree from Walmart
- 5After a hot summer, Colorado's cannabis sales cool down
- 1“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 2Top 20 stoner movies that will keep you couch-locked
- 3CBD research is going to the dogs in quest to help pets
- 4Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 5Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state