A reporter in California goes undercover to see if medical marijuana dispensaries will sell recreational pot under the guise of Proposition 64. Here’s what she discovered.
Medical Marijuana of Massachusetts will be the first of the state’s nonprofit organizations to open a dispensary on Cape Cod, recently announcing plans to begin operation in a small, nondescript building on Echo Road in Mashpee in late December. It likely won’t remain the only one in the region for…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Meet a reluctant medical marijuana doctor in the heart of the Bible Belt
- 2Recreational marijuana is saving lives in Colorado, study suggests
- 3Trump calls drug czar pick "a great guy" but he will "look into" connections to big pharma
- 4Trump's drug czar nominee withdraws after big pharma flap
- 5Hemp power-players lobby Congress to shift mind-set, legalize crop
- 1Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?
- 2Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name
- 3How to make cannabis oil for homemade weed edibles: Cooking tips and tricks
- 4CBD research is going to the dogs in quest to help pets
- 5Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know