At the Telluride Mountainfilm festival, we talked about weed law, policy and more while getting high, surrounded by government and festival officials.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1New details emerge in 11-month-old Colorado boy's death linked to marijuana
- 2Couple sues after cops arrest them for hibiscus plants mistaken for cannabis
- 3Here are the new rules for legal marijuana in California, effective Jan. 1
- 4With Denver's ban on 4/20 rally organizer upheld, lawyer vows to fight any similar marijuana event
- 5Wyoming, bucking national trend, moves to tighten marijuana laws
- 1How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 2Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name
- 3The devastating American opioid crisis… of 1908
- 4Ask The Cannabist: How do I calculate THC for making homemade edibles using BHO?
- 5Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know