Joseph Daniel Hudek, 23, says in new court documents that he had ingested edible marijuana before the flight and insists he poses no danger if he’s not high.
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for a cannabis-infused tuna poke bowl. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Sessions, in unearthed video, mocks intern who questions his stance on marijuana
- 2Federal marijuana protections safe for now with stopgap spending bill
- 3Colorado marijuana dispensary challenges IRS in U.S. Tax Court
- 4Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 5How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 1“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 2How to calculate THC dosage in recipes for marijuana edibles
- 3Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 4High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 5Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?