Join hosts Jake Browne and Janae Burris and their guests from around the world of weed, from marijuana experts and industry players to comedians, musicians and politicians. Pick your favorite podcast app below and subscribe.
Featured guest: Amanda Ostrowitz, co-founder of CannaRegs. LOTS TO TALK ABOUT • Will visitors to Sin City be able to light up in July or what might delay Nevada’s recreational marijuana rollout? • With legalization of recreational weed, California’s massive marijuana market is facing regulation upheavals. What surprises are found…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Studies offer conflicting conclusions on marijuana legalization's role in car crashes, fatalities
- 2Chris Christie calls legal marijuana hearing a "dog-and-pony show"
- 3How advocates are inspiring members of Congress to champion national CBD oil legalization
- 4Nevada rec sales set to start Saturday with potential to (temporarily) be country's biggest market
- 5Montana hemp farmer can't irrigate her crops under fed rules
- 1How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 2Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 3Vape pen reviews: 12 portable vaporizers that stand out
- 4Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 5Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state