Join Cannabist editor-in-chief Ricardo Baca and guests from around the world of weed, from marijuana experts and industry players to comedians and politicians. Pick your favorite podcast app below and subscribe.
For the first time I can remember (insert memory joke here), I’ve felt like I’m too busy to get high lately. As a daily toker for years, this makes frighteningly little sense. I point to examples of high-functioning peers all the time when confronted by the “Pot makes ya dumb!” crowd, yet here I find myself apprehensive to indulge.
The idea for a smoky sweet potato soup came to me last night. Dining out at a Portland restaurant, I sampled a side that was an acorn squash puree with some chunks of bacon, and it was wonderful. It’s unseasonably cold here and soup is on my radar. Bacon and sweet potato? Yes, most definitely a happy marriage.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1'It's a disaster': Oregon marijuana businesses push back against Oct. 1 regulation changes
- 2Marijuana legalization 2016: A glance at 9 states with pot measures on the ballot
- 3Yes, cannabis grows like a weed — but there are limits to simplicity
- 4Marijuana edibles will look different in Colorado starting Oct. 1, among many new state rules
- 5'I am not ashamed of what I did': Marijuana led university running back to quit football
- 1Our top 10 infused recipes, from pot brownies to dank drinks
- 2Vape pen reviews: 12 portable vaporizers that stand out
- 3Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 4Ask The Cannabist: How do I dose my homemade edibles with BHO?
- 5Study: States with medical marijuana have lower prescription drug use