Join Cannabist editor-in-chief Ricardo Baca and guests from around the world of weed, from marijuana experts and industry players to comedians and politicians. Pick your favorite podcast app below and subscribe.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
A fascinating study in Health Affairs last year by a father-daughter pair of public policy researchers found that Medicare prescriptions for things like painkillers, antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications dropped sharply in states that introduced a medical marijuana program. The implication? Offered the choice between taking medication prescribed by a doctor…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Colorado House votes to bar cops from helping with federal marijuana crackdown
- 2Update: After meeting with Sessions, Colorado gov thinks AG unlikely to crack down on marijuana
- 3New studies shine light on cannabis consumers' spending habits
- 4New federal bill would allow banking for marijuana businesses
- 5What's going on with getting recreational marijuana off the ground in Massachusetts?
- 1Concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 2Vape pen reviews: 12 portable vaporizers that stand out
- 3Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 4Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 5“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview