Note: If you’re already on this list of Colorado marijuana retailers and dispensaries, you don’t need to fill out this form.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
A fascinating study in Health Affairs last year by a father-daughter pair of public policy researchers found that Medicare prescriptions for things like painkillers, antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications dropped sharply in states that introduced a medical marijuana program. The implication? Offered the choice between taking medication prescribed by a doctor…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Colorado House votes to bar cops from helping with federal marijuana crackdown
- 2New studies shine light on cannabis consumers' spending habits
- 3Update: After meeting with Sessions, Colorado gov thinks AG unlikely to crack down on marijuana
- 4New federal bill would allow banking for marijuana businesses
- 5What's going on with getting recreational marijuana off the ground in Massachusetts?
- 1Vape pen reviews: 12 portable vaporizers that stand out
- 2Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 3Ask The Cannabist: How do I dose my homemade edibles with BHO?
- 4Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 5How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles