When Boulder resident James Howler dreamed up a plan to create a great-tasting pot chocolate bar in late-2011, he couldn’t have expected what would come next.
The Colorado cannabis industry says the IRS is conducting an unauthorized criminal investigation using the state’s seed-to-sale database. FULL REPORT
Maryland’s medical marijuana program faces a potential new delay after a judge Thursday ordered a temporary halt to the program pending a hearing as part of a lawsuit that alleges regulators failed to consider racial diversity in licensing businesses. Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams granted a temporary restraining order…
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate pudding. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"He lied to me": Trump's budget lets down families hit by drug addiction crisis
- 2Largest, most rigorous study to date confirms CBD oil helps some kids with epilepsy
- 3IRS trawling state-run pot database to block Colorado marijuana companies from claiming tax deductions
- 4South Dakota jury acquits Colorado marijuana consultant of all charges in weed resort case
- 5These 6 groups help vets get access to medical marijuana
- 1Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know
- 2How to make canna-oil: Tips and tricks from Kitchen Kush
- 3What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 4High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 5Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors