For Nikolai Alfieri, an Oregon-based cannabis extracts consultant, healthy food and weed have allowed him to mend his body and mind, and grow stronger.
Recent posts by Linnea Covington
An interview with Julie Berliner, a chef who launched Sweet Grass Kitchen, a Colorado marijuana edibles business, in 2009.
Together, cannabis and hot sauce have fueled plenty of creative cooking sessions and have even inspired a dish Dan Anglin makes for his whole family
Om Edibles and Whoopi & Maya co-founder Maya Elisabeth revels in the deeper appreciation of food that comes after consuming cannabis.
The Colorado cannabis industry says the IRS is conducting an unauthorized criminal investigation using the state’s seed-to-sale database. FULL REPORT
Maryland’s medical marijuana program faces a potential new delay after a judge Thursday ordered a temporary halt to the program pending a hearing as part of a lawsuit that alleges regulators failed to consider racial diversity in licensing businesses. Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams granted a temporary restraining order…
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate pudding. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Here's what just changed in Washington state marijuana laws
- 2Report: Medical marijuana could poach more than $4B from pharma sales annually
- 3"He lied to me": Trump's budget lets down families hit by drug addiction crisis
- 4Largest, most rigorous study to date confirms CBD oil helps some kids with epilepsy
- 5IRS trawling state-run pot database to block Colorado marijuana companies from claiming tax deductions
- 1Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know
- 2Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 3How to make canna-oil: Tips and tricks from Kitchen Kush
- 4Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 5“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview