Colorado lawmaker Dan Pabon dismissed a letter from Attorney General Jeff Sessions expressing concerns about the state’s marijuana industry as a “political ploy.”
Recent posts by John Frank
President Donald Trump’s administration is talking tough on marijuana and creating an unusual alliance: pot smokers and the conservative Koch political network.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s administration banned the organizer of this year’s 4/20 rally from hosting the event for three years citing a series of violations at the marijuana celebration.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 2How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 3Cannabis investors form 'blank check' company, file for $50M IPO
- 4Honolulu medical marijuana patients can keep their guns, but not buy new ones
- 5Alaska high school students' parents turn them in for selling pot gummy bears