President Donald Trump’s administration is talking tough on marijuana and creating an unusual alliance: pot smokers and the conservative Koch political network.
Recent posts by John Frank
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s administration banned the organizer of this year’s 4/20 rally from hosting the event for three years citing a series of violations at the marijuana celebration.
Featured guest: Amanda Ostrowitz, co-founder of CannaRegs. LOTS TO TALK ABOUT • Will visitors to Sin City be able to light up in July or what might delay Nevada’s recreational marijuana rollout? • With legalization of recreational weed, California’s massive marijuana market is facing regulation upheavals. What surprises are found…
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for a cannabis-infused tuna poke bowl. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Anyone who has heard five minutes of hack comedy about being high has heard the old adage about not shopping whilst stoned. Speaking as someone who loathes every part of the consumer experience, from an abundance of mediocre products competing for attention to the malaise of strangers going through the…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Nevada regulators have cunning plan to keep July 1 recreational marijuana sales on track
- 2A plea from Texas to Willie Nelson: Your influence is needed in fight to legalize weed
- 3Studies offer conflicting conclusions on marijuana legalization's role in car crashes, fatalities
- 4Watch: Toby Keith gets high with Willie Nelson in new "Wacky Tobaccy" video
- 5Chris Christie calls legal marijuana hearing a "dog-and-pony show"
- 1“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 2Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 3What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 4Ask The Cannabist: How do I dose my homemade edibles with BHO?
- 5Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors