Colorado lawmaker Dan Pabon dismissed a letter from Attorney General Jeff Sessions expressing concerns about the state’s marijuana industry as a “political ploy.”
Recent posts by John Frank
President Donald Trump’s administration is talking tough on marijuana and creating an unusual alliance: pot smokers and the conservative Koch political network.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s administration banned the organizer of this year’s 4/20 rally from hosting the event for three years citing a series of violations at the marijuana celebration.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1The Sessions Letters: Read the U.S. attorney general's missives to the first four states to legalize marijuana
- 2Recent busts highlight issue of interstate smuggling from legal marijuana states
- 3DEA says Justice Department has "effectively shut down" marijuana research
- 4Alaska and Washington govs push back on Sessions' marijuana enforcement letters
- 5Legal marijuana states try to curb interstate smuggling to fend off feds
- 1Where is weed legal? Map of U.S. marijuana laws by state
- 2Gorilla Glue lawsuit: Cannabis biz stuck in the middle of branding battle over strain name
- 3How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 4Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 5How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles