Colorado lawmaker Dan Pabon dismissed a letter from Attorney General Jeff Sessions expressing concerns about the state’s marijuana industry as a “political ploy.”
Recent posts by John Frank
President Donald Trump’s administration is talking tough on marijuana and creating an unusual alliance: pot smokers and the conservative Koch political network.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s administration banned the organizer of this year’s 4/20 rally from hosting the event for three years citing a series of violations at the marijuana celebration.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Meet a reluctant medical marijuana doctor in the heart of the Bible Belt
- 2Recreational marijuana is saving lives in Colorado, study suggests
- 3Trump calls drug czar pick "a great guy" but he will "look into" connections to big pharma
- 4Trump's drug czar nominee withdraws after big pharma flap
- 5Pax Era is the vaporizer of the future for concentrates lovers (review)
- 1How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 2Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 3Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 4Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 5Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds