Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for a cannabis-infused tuna poke bowl. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Recent posts by Hosea Rosenberg
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused warm spinach salad with bacon. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 2Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- 3Teen marijuana use in Colorado down post-legalization
- 4Mainstream alert: You can buy a weed-leaf Christmas tree from Walmart
- 5After a hot summer, Colorado's cannabis sales cool down
- 1How to make pot brownies the easy way: a beginner’s guide to edibles
- 2Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana
- 3Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 4What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 5The future of buying weed: California eyed as epicenter for delivery, e-commerce