There are lots of sticky life situations that necessitate bringing out a secret weapon: marijuana. Our life hacker and weed advice guru walks you through.
Daniel Jones is a freelance writer primarily focusing on lifestyle for The Cannabist. An Austin-based journalist, he has published extensively in Boomer magazine and the Village News, both in the Richmond, Virginia, area.
Recent posts by Daniel Jones
While weed certainly makes some awkward situations tolerable, there are just as many – if not more – instances where it complicates them.
Here are 10 marijuana-friendly mainstream brands that are an essential part of being a stoner, from munchies to odor control.
Successful, highly effective people practice these seven habits (and others), and many of them just happen to smoke weed.
Now that marijuana is mainstream in much of America, is it a good time to toke up with your parents? Here are some reasons to reconsider that idea.
Some people have the resourcefulness of a Boy Scout when it comes to smoking weed. Here are 10 life hacks that can be administered to save any stoner’s day.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Massachusetts' top court says workers can't be fired for using medical marijuana
- 2Weed smell not sufficient reason for car search, Colorado court rules
- 3This driver had 54 times the legal limit of THC in his system, say Washington cops
- 4'Major milestone': Colorado hits half a billion in cannabis tax revenue
- 5Feds hold closed-doors meetings with Colorado officials known to have doubts about weed
- 1Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 2Bipartisan “Path to Marijuana Reform” bills introduced to decriminalize, protect, regulate cannabis industry
- 3“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 4Game of Pain: Pushing for research on CBD’s benefits to NFL players
- 5Our top 10 infused recipes, from pot brownies to dank drinks