You know them, you love them, but some of your weed-smoking pals aren’t the best partners for movie time.
Daniel Jones is a freelance writer primarily focusing on lifestyle for The Cannabist. An Austin-based journalist, he has published extensively in Boomer magazine and the Village News, both in the Richmond, Virginia, area.
Recent posts by Daniel Jones
Haunted houses are downright nightmarish these days. Here are some worst-case scenarios to dissuade you from getting high before you visit one.
This Halloween, one-up your friends and show up to the party decked out in one of these weed-centric costumes that aren’t at all tacky or over-the-top.
A bong rip would help you relax, you think. Yet the angel on your shoulder tells you: Smoke later, after your date ends. Listen to the angel
There are lots of sticky life situations that necessitate bringing out a secret weapon: marijuana. Our life hacker and weed advice guru walks you through.
While weed certainly makes some awkward situations tolerable, there are just as many – if not more – instances where it complicates them.
Here are 10 marijuana-friendly mainstream brands that are an essential part of being a stoner, from munchies to odor control.
Successful, highly effective people practice these seven habits (and others), and many of them just happen to smoke weed.
Now that marijuana is mainstream in much of America, is it a good time to toke up with your parents? Here are some reasons to reconsider that idea.
Some people have the resourcefulness of a Boy Scout when it comes to smoking weed. Here are 10 life hacks that can be administered to save any stoner’s day.
Where a buzz hits you can tell you a lot about what you’ll be in for. Here, the 303 Kush sat in the center of my head — right behind my eyes — and camped out. This is the kind of “Magic Eye High” where you find yourself looking at something, but also through it at the same time. And, to be fair, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1New details emerge in 11-month-old Colorado boy's death linked to marijuana
- 2With Denver's ban on 4/20 rally organizer upheld, lawyer vows to fight any similar marijuana event
- 3Countdown to California recreational cannabis: Where, when, how it will work
- 4MassRoots sues founder, former CEO, alleging "serious misconduct"
- 5Cannabis firms Canopy Growth, Organa and Green House team up on a joint venture in Canada
- 1What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 2How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 3Ask The Cannabist: How do I calculate THC for making homemade edibles using BHO?
- 4Marijuana concentrates 101: Shatter/BHO, rosin, kief and more
- 5Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know