There are lots of sticky life situations that necessitate bringing out a secret weapon: marijuana. Our life hacker and weed advice guru walks you through.
Daniel Jones is a freelance writer primarily focusing on lifestyle for The Cannabist. An Austin-based journalist, he has published extensively in Boomer magazine and the Village News, both in the Richmond, Virginia, area.
Recent posts by Daniel Jones
While weed certainly makes some awkward situations tolerable, there are just as many – if not more – instances where it complicates them.
Here are 10 marijuana-friendly mainstream brands that are an essential part of being a stoner, from munchies to odor control.
Successful, highly effective people practice these seven habits (and others), and many of them just happen to smoke weed.
Now that marijuana is mainstream in much of America, is it a good time to toke up with your parents? Here are some reasons to reconsider that idea.
Some people have the resourcefulness of a Boy Scout when it comes to smoking weed. Here are 10 life hacks that can be administered to save any stoner’s day.
The Colorado cannabis industry says the IRS is conducting an unauthorized criminal investigation using the state’s seed-to-sale database. FULL REPORT
Maryland’s medical marijuana program faces a potential new delay after a judge Thursday ordered a temporary halt to the program pending a hearing as part of a lawsuit that alleges regulators failed to consider racial diversity in licensing businesses. Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams granted a temporary restraining order…
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate pudding. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1"He lied to me": Trump's budget lets down families hit by drug addiction crisis
- 2Largest, most rigorous study to date confirms CBD oil helps some kids with epilepsy
- 3IRS trawling state-run pot database to block Colorado marijuana companies from claiming tax deductions
- 4South Dakota jury acquits Colorado marijuana consultant of all charges in weed resort case
- 5These 6 groups help vets get access to medical marijuana
- 1Why are people going to the emergency room for weed?
- 2What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 3How to make cannabutter in 7 steps
- 4Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors
- 5How to make canna-oil: Tips and tricks from Kitchen Kush