If you’ve got money (or a cheap vape) burning a hole in your pocket, the IQ is a truly unique device that’s got a lot to offer any cannabis user.
Chris is a seasoned consumer electronics expert, reviewing everything — from smartphones to cameras — to an absurd depth. A New England native, Chris has a close eye on East Coast politics.
- Twitter: @CannabisBot
Recent posts by Chris Thomas
The Titanium Grasshopper vaporizer has grabbed attention over its powerful heating element and discreet, pen-like design. Does it live up to the hype?
The Dr. Dabber Aurora vape pen for load-your-own waxes and oils offers no-hassle use, but needs a little engineering TLC.
The Vapium Summit Plus definitely places function over form to appeal to those who don’t want a lot to fuss over.
Should either state’s voters pass their measures, they would be the first on the East Coast to allow the sale of recreational cannabis.
Tangie typically stands above the rest of other “orange” strain offerings in terms of smell. It’s an orchard flush with Cuties clementines that was hit by the spray of a skunk a few days prior. I’m usually looking for muted green foxtails, but it’s usually the bright orange hairs that will catch your eye first.
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Researchers examine effects of dabbing on driving ability
- 2How potent is today's cannabis? Here's what the latest research has revealed
- 3"We don't want you here": Amsterdam, Europe's weed capital, pushes back on overtourism
- 4Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- 5Cannabis investors form 'blank check' company, file for $50M IPO
- 1What is the Supremacy Clause and what does it mean for states’ rights to legalize marijuana?
- 2Best vape pens: Reviews of 12 portable vaporizers that stand out
- 3Cannabis concentrates 101: How to consume them — dabbing, vaping and more
- 4“The DEA has lost its moral authority”: Rep. Jared Polis pulls no punches in exclusive interview
- 5Concentrates 101: Why vape or dab? Potency, flavor & other factors