Cannabis companies are turning to the world’s most popular digital currency in an effort to get rid of all that cash.
Recent posts by Bloomberg News
Industrial rents in already-pricey cities like Los Angeles and Boston are poised to rise further thanks to one burgeoning industry: cannabis.
Featured guest: Amanda Ostrowitz, co-founder of CannaRegs. LOTS TO TALK ABOUT • Will visitors to Sin City be able to light up in July or what might delay Nevada’s recreational marijuana rollout? • With legalization of recreational weed, California’s massive marijuana market is facing regulation upheavals. What surprises are found…
Award-winning chef Hosea Rosenberg shared this recipe for a cannabis-infused tuna poke bowl. Follow step-by-step. FULL RECIPE
Anyone who has heard five minutes of hack comedy about being high has heard the old adage about not shopping whilst stoned. Speaking as someone who loathes every part of the consumer experience, from an abundance of mediocre products competing for attention to the malaise of strangers going through the…
Get The Cannabist Newsletter
- 1Nevada regulators have cunning plan to keep July 1 recreational marijuana sales on track
- 2A plea from Texas to Willie Nelson: Your influence is needed in fight to legalize weed
- 3Studies offer conflicting conclusions on marijuana legalization's role in car crashes, fatalities
- 4Watch: Toby Keith gets high with Willie Nelson in new "Wacky Tobaccy" video
- 5Chris Christie calls legal marijuana hearing a "dog-and-pony show"
- 1Federal marijuana law enforcement: What you need to know
- 2High Style Icon: Willie Nelson, forever cool as fearless cannabis advocate
- 3Global ganja: Cannabis policies rapidly evolving
- 4Cannabis philanthropy helps heal Drug War wounds
- 5Exclusive: Here’s how Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper really feels about marijuana